Alex Hurst asked
>snip....Please, folks, take a moment when you hit the reply button to
change the
>heading so it reflects the subject of your post......snip

I certainly agree with Alex on this, one other thing, could we make a more
concious effort to really trim down the quoted text. I have to admit that
one of my pet peeves is having to scroll down through numerous lines of
quoted text that may appear numerous times in the digest just to get to a
small reply.

On another subject, I would also like to echo the setiments of several
posters lately.

Andy, thanks to both you and the University of Waikato for both your time
and resourses to keep this great list going, it is truly a great list,
whether you contribute to it or just  lurk and gain valuable information.

To Henry Posner and Ed Yost, you are both valuable additions to the list. I
personally certainly appreciate the time and effort that you take from your
business to answer the questions and keep us informed.

To everyone else on the list, Thanks for keeping this list the most civil
and cordial list that I belong to, not too mention the interesting
dialogue, discussions and debates that we encounter.

Terry
Terry J. Graham -  Freelance Photographer & Windsurfer
Graham Fine Art Photography
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]