Greeting Anthony,

You are in luck!  Not only can you get Fuji processing for their chromes,
you can also get Kodak processing as well.  In fact, B & H will sell you the
film with prepaid mailers for either Fuji or Kodak at a very reasonable
price!  I have personally been using a local lab for processing with
excellent results.  As an example, Fuji Velvia can be processed either with
E-6 or CR-56 processing.  I would be interested in hearing what the
difference between the two processes is if another, more qualified poster
can expand on that subject.

Seasons Greetings to All!

John Wilkinson
Okie Shutterbug