Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:57:04 -0500
From: "Anthony R. Gargano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Film Question [v04.n176/2]
Message: 2

For the past 40 years now I have been a Nikon (my current prime camera
is
an F5) user and have always been a died-in-the-wool Kodak chrome
shooter. I
have always had Kodak do the processing. I have been really impressed
with
some of the results I have seen with Fuji chromes, such as Velvia and
Sensia II. For those of you who are Fuji users: what do you do for
processing? Do I need to send them to a private lab? Does Fuji offer a
processing service? Thanks, Tony Gargano
<<<

I regularly use Velvia.

I have used both Fuji and local labs.  I can't tell the difference.

Fuji processing is cheaper and slower.

Jim