>I have a Nikon SB-28 flash ,(my second actually) that consistently
>under-exposes in TTL/Matrix mode.

Hi Kevin - I must say that I too find my SB28 consistently underexposes when
coupled to the F5 in TTL/Matrix mode (whether attatched to an SC17 cord or
not). In fact I find when I do everything manually with the SB28 on my old
FM body everything comes out fine (even after I've had a bit of christmas
cheer!).

Keep experimenting and if you find a way to compensate for it let me know...
I mean what's the point of having an SB28/F5 combo if it doesn't work?

Hello? Nikon?? Can you hear me???

Happy New Year everyone!

John van Zijl
mindZeye Photography