Hello, Javier:

ADR allows you to read the current position of the aperture ring of the
lens from inside the viewfinder, trough a window that reflects its number
in the center, over the "window for the world" of the viewfinder. I'm a
Nikoneer newbie, although a long time amateur. Until now, ADR was essential
for me, because I always had manual focus lenses and manual or
semi-automatic bodies. Now I have a F5 and AF primes and zooms (Thanks
Christmas !!!... , oh! oh! oh!). I'm glad F5 has ADR, but I think I'll use
it very few times, whem shooting in manual mode. Don't worry too much about
this.

"IMHO", you missed nothing. It's a jargon that means "in my humble
opinion". I also know very little about email jargon, but I don´t worry
about that. I never use "IMHO" because, IMHO, all my opinions are humbly
proud :-) ...

Merry Christmas and good pictures.

Mário Jorge