Hi,
        I purchased my F5 about two months ago. I was looking at the mirror the other
day and saw what appeared to be a scratch on the mirror. The scratch runs
horizontally across the mirror about 1/5 of the way up from the bottom of the
mirror. On closer inspection, this scratch appears to coincide with the bottom
of the central square hole in the plate that the mirror is attached to. I am
wondering if this is really a scratch of some kind or a reflection due to the
edge of the hole. I have not touched the mirror in any way and bought the
camera new. Has anyone seen this kind of scratch/reflection? I need to find out
if I bought a defective camera.

Thanks,
Mark Gose