Hello-

I have a Nikon 35ti and took it on my honeymoon to Paris. I shot 10
rolls and couldn't believe how beautifully exposed and sharp the prints
were. I've heard Nikon dealers tell me that the 35ti (and 28Ti) lens is
so sharp because each of the 6 lens elements is ED coated.

At least from the 8x10 enlargements, I'd say the Nikon 35Ti is as sharp
as almost anything I've shot in 35mm, except for the Zeiss 50mm, which
was sharper, but also slightly contrastier, adding to the perception of
sharpness. I think my Nikkor AF 85/f1.8 is very slightly sharper also.
It's really amazing for such a small camera, and pretty hard to believe.

The 35ti titanium body feels solid, the analog gauges are gorgeous and
the metering was pretty close to dead on. You can pre-focus and the
viewfinder includes markings that automatically indicate parallax
correction for close focus. The flash is okay, certainly usuable for
it's intent. It also has switchable "panorama" cropping and viewfinder
marks appear indicating the panorama cropping (13 x 36mm)

I love the camera, especially it's portability, but am planning on
selling it to buy a second SLR body to compliment my N70, probably an
N90s.

Mint condition. It looks literally like new and works perfectly. I have
the original box, owner's manual, leather case and also the Tamrac
leather hip pouch for it. I will pay for FedEx shipping.

I'm asking $425. The camera retails for $1100, usually sells for $700
mail order.

Please email me directly if interested. If I don't get any bites, I'll
try Ebay.

Thanks,
Brad