Noland,

You sound pretty darn naive in the photo business.

I suggest that you go ahead and try to buy the equipment from Smile
Tri-State or wherever.

Then, afterwards, while you are angrily writing your letter to the NY
Attorney General and Consumer Protection Agency,  I suggest you then check
out the Internet "Photo Mail Order Archive".  I'll give you the URL, after
you've had your go with Smile, Tri-State, or AAA, or, ...

You will then, in the future gladly pay B&H's price, and also understand
what was said to you

Don Feinberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]