Hello,

I am new to the list and the Nikon family having just purchased my first
Nikon, the N90s. Have been using Pentax stuff for the last 18 years.

The question I have is this:

I have two Nikon zooms that I bought with the N90s, I would like to get one
of the faster 50mm's to add to that.
I have been looking at the 50mm 1.8 because of the price. What would I
loose by having a non "D" lens? Also is the 50mm 1.4 "D" a much better lens
than the 50mm 1.8? I mean besides being faster.

How are the optics?

Now for another question about this list.  I am getting the digest version
of this list.  Is this the only way or did I do something wrong when I
subscribed?  Seems harder to keep up with the responses if you only get the
once a day in a digest format instead of individual emails.

Thanks for any info,

Keith

                  --- AMI# 837 ---
---------- Visit my Vintage Radio Web Site -------------
------- http://www.communique.net/~kk5fe ------------
Collector of tube radio's and vintage fishing equipment