Dear Leigh and Nikon fellows,

> I admit I've only seen the N70's LCD display in the literature, but it
looks
> confusing as heck! What do actual users of the N70 think?

When I bought my F-70 I was just beginning in photography and its display,
instead of scaring me, was somehow challenging, remembering me that there
was much to learn. In those days (and many times today) I simply put the
camera in P mode and the camera delivered fantastic pictures. Learning how
to use the other functions was a step-by-step process, occurring in a
natural pace, as needed.
As someone has already pointed, the functions wonīt appear altogether in the
display, but they are "context sensitive", what makes it much easier to use
that it may seems at a first look.
My only and important complain about this display is that it doesnīt have
illumination. Itīs not an easy task to setup functions at night or/and in
dark places, as the LCD display is almost invisible in these situations.

Regards,

Isaac Boy
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]