I have one N70 (F70 in mine), had it been stolen, and bought another one
N70D. Reason being... I love this camera! The versatiliy is the strongest
point for this camera, the vari program and the D-capable built in flash
help me tremendously in quick fill in flash. The top deck may be confusing
for newbies, or for someone who use it for the first time. But after couple
of rolls, of course with a "passion" to learn it, you will find this camera
is easy to use.

One problem I encountered is only when you have to set it on the dark time.
The LCD is not lit, so you see nothing in the dark! However, I overcome
this problem by using the "memory" capabilities of the camera. Aside of the
vari program button, you can also use the quick-recall memory button to
recall the most favourite settings of your N70. I set three programs:

(1) P mode, with slow Flash option is on --> perfect for 3D Matrix metering
fill in flash (that is usually use at night!!)
(2) A mode, with Centre Weighted metering on --> nice for people who
sometimes employ their semi auto camera mode
(3) M mode, with Spot Metering and Spot Focus are on --> good for you who
want selective metering and overide all the automation

By saving this memory, I can overcome nearly 75% of my problem in dealing
with changing settings on the dark. The rest of 25%? Bring your battery
light, mate!!

Regards,

IBeN Images

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.