ales, you are a brave one!

I agree with a lot you said, although not quite with the same tone.  The one
thing that I have especially enjoyed with this list is the input from people
from all corners of the globe.  I've traveled "abroad" some and I have to be
the first to admit that the USA is not the center of the universe.  I think
that all of should gain the experience and insights available through
international travel that would allow us to empathize with people of all
nationalities.  It's the way the world is moving.  The Euro is a prime
example.

Good thoughts.  Just a bit abrassive and off-topic.

John Wilkinson
Okie Shutterbug
http://home.earthlink.net/~jrwilk
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA