"William H. Cassing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
......The self-timer on the F100 can be customized
to run from 2 to 10 seconds by setting custom
function 16......[Paraphrased]

Golly, how neat!  Now I can go into a camera's
customfunction and set the self-timer to seconds
for one shot and go back and reset it to 10
seconds for my next shot andgo back and reset
it...[ad nauseum].  That sure beats the heck out
of those silly levers that you pulled down part
way for a short delay and all the way for a longer
delay - you know, the kind on those old "obsolete"
cameras.

Had to laugh at William's post as I feel the same
way sometimes. I certainly find it easier to use
the self timer on my F2 than either the F3 or the
F90X. In fact for many purposes the F2 remains my
favorite camera. Of course it is a simple beast
compared to the electronic marvels.
Terence A. Danks
Nova Scotia, Canada
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/danksta/home.htm