Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't  know what you're looking at, but the brochure I have (black
cover
> with a closeup of the upper corner of the body and the code 8CE43001
on the
> back) lists the custom functions on page 22.

Hi Henry,

I think I'm looking at a similar brochure.  Mine came from Japan with
the code 8CE43000.  On page 22 it lists only the 22 built-in CFs
(#1-#22).

My question is, does the F100 have Custom Functions, other than the 22
built-in Cfs, which can be controlled by the Photosecretary II? If you
check page 26 of the F5 brochure,code# 8CE42100, you will find custom
settings which can only be accessed through the Photosecretary
software in addition to the 25 built-in CFs (#0-#24). In total the F5
has 42 Custom Settings.

If the F100 brochure already says it all, does this mean that there
will be no provision for custom functions like having Single Servo AF
in Release Priority mode?  Continuous Servo AF in Focus Priority mode?
 How about setting the slowest sync speed to say 1/30 of a sec. or
1/15 of a sec.  The F5 and the N90s allows the default sync speed of
1/60 to be lowered to 30sec. in 1/3 steps,  ...only through the
Photosecretary.

I hope my question is clearer now.

Thanks in advance.

Carlo