"If you people were spending one half of the time you spend
writing b***-s*** on the digest in the field taking photos
instead of arguing over canon vs. nikon and similar nonsense
these world would be a better place to live. Anyway, seems
like some of you should be employed as Nikon
tech.-development advisers since you're all so g** d***
smart. Too bad you're just average photographers I presume.
Shoot more and talk less for god's sake!!!"

How refreshing?!  How can one possibly argue with such an
unbiased and intellectual comment.  I do so admire a person
with such a splendid vocabulary, perfect punctuation and a
calm, rational, courteous delivery.  And all wrapped in an
individual with
perfect perception and a remarkable ability to judge the
talent of others.

Thank you, sir.

Bill Cassing