On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:26:38 +0200 Keren Nattel wrote:

> C. In the price offer I've got, the addition for a 35-80 mm lens (the
> full F70 kit vs. Just the body), is only 50 DM. This is rather cheap (In
> NY e.g., the addition for the same lens is 151 DM). Do you think this
> may suggest bad stuff ?

I have a bad memory and I bought my F70 in Ireland over two years ago,
so this is testing me but, if memory serves me, there was also a very
small difference in price (c. DM70) between the body+35-80 and body
alone when I was shopping.  I went for the kit; I'm happy I did: that
plastic 35-80mm which many people on this list disdain is actually
a very sharp optic.

Bye,
Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]