>> Snuggled between two very helpful and constructive posts is this drivel.
Possibly Nikon USA has a bigger distribution chore than Nikon Nazi, or maybe
Nikon USA is incompetent. In any case since when does recreational product
availability determine the "heart of the world"? It sure doesn't determine
the
"brain of the world". <<

to mr. [EMAIL PROTECTED] and all you beloved german (english, french, etc.
pp.) haters,

well, since i'm german, it doesn't really seem to be my job to notify you
that this is a photography-related mailing list. i neither mind whether you
like what i am or not, nor am i interested in what you are - besides a nikon
photographer. but i'd really prefer to keep this place free of any politics
in general, and especially FREE OF RACISM. so whenever you feel the need to
call somebody a nazi, or anybody anything, feel free to e-mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

greetings from berlin/germany,
kind regards

andreas puefke, photojournalist