SLOVENIA TOUR

>"Gottcha all of you german-haters!!! I'm from Slovenia and I
>bet 99% of you don't know where that is.

Been there, got the T-shirt.

LEADER OUT

>"Looks like our favourite topic now is how come Nikon is so
>stupid that they can't build a camera with
>leave-the-film-leader-out option.  My god this is pathetic!
>Why don't you ask Nikon? Switch to canon if that's the only
>problem! You people make problems out of nothing."

Or get an F2/F3

MORE NIKON LENSES BY CANON

>     It is common knowledge that the new 80-200AFS is made by Canon.
>     However, the crafty swines disabled the zoom ring at 80mm and 200mm,
>     whereas if you buy the Canon version it will zoom to 70mm and 210mm.

Aha!  And I bet the 17-35 Canon is converter to the 20-35 Nikon, tht
explains the los of the mm there too.  I think it has to do wiht the
different size of the lens mount you have to give up something somewhere.

Robert in Redlands