Greeting all,

This is off-topic, but I'm curious.  Has anyone done a demographic study of
this group?  If not, I'd like to offer to do so.  I think that we can all
learn something from the diversity of the group and by knowing more about
each other, it might help disuade the negative postings that pop up from
time to time.

If you would like, please send me information about yourselves.
Specifically:  equipment used, nationality, age, sex, experience (newbie,
amateur, advanced amateur, professional, etc.) and any other information you
feel is appropriate.  Send the information to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not think that this is an attempt to acquire information for sales
or any other purposes.  I'm just curious & think that it would be
interesting to see who is lurking out there and posting to this list.
Andrew:  please let me know if this is appropriate or not.  I won't proceed
if you don't want me to.  Otherwise, I'll give this about two weeks & then
post the statistics I've accumulated.

Thanks in advance.

John

John Wilkinson