My F90x and lenses have been through really rough stuff with me -  and on
their 15th or so trip some things gave out. My main problem is that I can't
get the MB10 off any more. I shook two tiny screws out of the battery tray
compartment at one point (don't ask about my fillings after that bus ride!)
and I suspect that they play some part in this. I can't seem to be able to
take the MB10 apart without taking out the screws which are on the top
(unaccessible at the moment because in-between the MB10 and the camera
body). So there's a dilemma. Are there any tricks around for loosening
locked MB10 mounting screws?

Another problem is my photo backpack. My LowePro Minitrekker sagged through
under the weight of the cameras and lenses. I took a look at several other
photopacks, like the Domke and the PhotoTrekker classic - yet I feel that
they're no more solid than what I have! They all rely on foam padding for
structural stiffness which I expect to sag in tropical moisture. On the
other hand there must be a backpack that supports heavy cameras.

Thanks for helping!
Christoph