I've been looking for an SB-21B for months now.  One finally became
available on EBAY.  Even though the price was close to what a
gray-market one can be purchased for, I was the high bidder, but I
failed to meet the reserve price.  Well, it appears that the seller
was contacted by someone else (probably another bidder) and accepted
their offer for the EXACT SAME PRICE that I bidded.  They did this
without even contacting me first!  See for yourself at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=72771910.

Even though I didn't meet the reserve, I realize they do have the
right to sell to someone else, or relist it, but sell it to another
bidder at the EXACT price that I bidded?  Come on!  IMO, this is bad
business practice and unethical.

I urge everyone to avoid dealing:

Columbus Camera
55 E. Blake Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43202
([EMAIL PROTECTED] on ebay)  COLumbus SCAMmeR, IMO

Anyway, I thought I would save you all some time and headaches...

-Mike Baranowski

P.S.  If you know where I can get a used SB-21, please email me.