On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:20:56 -0800 (PST) Bimmer Man wrote:

> My argument is that the F70 has a poor user interface and I challenge
> you flamers to a simple mode swithcing contest. For instance, I'll hit
> the mode button and spin the dial for shutter priority while you try
> to do it faster on your F70.  You simply cannot do it quickly and for
> some of us this means missed opportunities.

Your problem is that you were an F90x user using an F70 camera.
An F70 user would have programmed his required settings into
Quick Recall before shooting the ko-cart race.  He would then
have been able to switch modes (e.g. from P mode to S mode) in a
fraction of a second, without taking his eye from the viewfinder.

> If a quick user interface is not your priority or your type of
> photography does not require it, then good for you. The F70 has other
> good things going for it like a fantastic built in flash and AF speed.

Notwithstanding my defense of the F70 above, I agree with you
here :-)

Bye,
Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]