>From Eric George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

hello all,
    i'm in a bit of a dilemma and thought someone on the list may be
able to give me a hand.  i am heading off to china to document a college
choir performance tour.  i plan on shooting with two bodies (N90s and
F5) and will probably want to change film mid-roll.  i have been
rewinding my film manually when i need to do leave the leader out (on
the F5 of course) but i have fogged the first frame twice and rewound
the leader all the way in once.  so i  would like to get my camera
reprogramed.  i have tried the film leader extractor things and don't
care for them.  also i don't want to start a debate on the benefits of
leaving the leader out.  suffice to say i had my N90s reprogrammed (to
leave the leader out and do a couple other things too) and i would like
to get my F5 reprogrammed too.
    does anyone on the list know of someplace in the Cincinnati,
Columbus, or Dayton (OH) area where this can be done?  i know it only
takes a matter of seconds, but i have not been able to find a place that
has the software and cord.  does anyone in the area have the necessary
equipment and would be willing to let a college student bum it for 10
minutes?
     i am leaving next saturday so sending it off to NPS is not an
option.

    TIA,

    Eric George