Roberto A. Moreno T. wrote:
> Nikonos,
>
> Several of us "young kids" (youngest 55 yrs) are going to Disney World in
> April.  My question is, what equipment to take, I have:
>
> Cameras:     Nikon F5 and Fm2N
> Zoom Lens:  Nikon 20-35/2.8D, 35-70/2.8D and 80-200/2.8D
> Prime lens:   Nikon 20/2.8D, 35/2.0 and 85/1.8
> Flash:           Nikon SB-28 and SB-22S
>
> What should I take, also taking into consideration the versatility,
> compactness and speed in use.

FM2n+20mm, or, if you favour versatility over compactness, F5+20-35

> I plan on buying a very compact and light
> tripod in Miami, WHICH ONE?  Thanks you.

A very compact and light *traditional* tripod is waste of money IMO. If
you absolutely want something compact and light fot the cases where
carrying a tripod is impractical, I then recommend looking at the
Manfrotto (=Bogen) table top tripod, which fits in a large pocket or in
a camera bag.

Hope this helps,

Nicolas.