Hi everyone,

I've got an F3HP Press, through use the grooves on the mount have worn
enough to make the lens a little loose. I can actually see the wear on
the mount, it looks really tired. The rest of the camera is fine.

My question is, is it possible for me to replace this easily. As far as
I can see, the mount is attached to the rest of the body with four
Phillips screws, and could be easily lifted out. Despite the fact that
I take everything else apart (CD players, my car etc....) I am
reluctant to do this to the camera until I know it's safe. If I can
take out this part, where could I get a replacement for it?

Regards

Matt