I've recently purchased an F100 and have also studied, in detail, the F5.
Since there are many similarities to these two fine cameras I would like to
know if there is software for the F100 that is also compatible with the
Mac, just as PHoto Secretary for the F5 is. If anyone has a clue as to the
answer to this I would appreciate your insight. There are numerous
advantages, such as adding custom settings and downloading photo data that
I am particularly intersted in. Downloading is very desirable since the
F100 dosen't have a true multi-function back i twill only imprint data. I
hope Nikon hasn't given up on the Mac! I've got too much of an investment
in time and money in my system to make a switch to a PC and lose it all.

Thanks,
Warren Kneis