> Can anyone tell me if the data back for the N90S has flash exposure
> ratio -/+ compensation?

If you're talking about the MF-26, yes. If you're talking about the
MF-25, no.

> Also, someone stated that although multiple exposure
> is possible, that the data back still prints out info on the film.
Only if you leave it set to do so. You can shut that feature off while
shooting in any mode.

> Can this info be imprinted between the frames instead?

No. Info can only be printed in the frame bottom or on frame 0 in the
case of control numbers.

> Is the data back worth it?

The MF-26 is, the MF-25 is debatable. It depends on your needs. The N90s
without the MF-26 in my opinion could never be considered a "pro"
camera.

--
Clifton Painter -Analog Photographer
Morning Light Photography

The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and
eventually in one's own.    -Susan Sontag