Bob Gilbert asked:
>Can anyone tell me if the data back for the N90S has flash exposure ratio
-/+ >compensation?

YES

>Also, someone stated that although multiple exposure is possible

YES it is

>the data back still prints out info on the film. Can this info be
imprinted between the >frames instead?

NO, it still prints on the photo

>Is the data back worth it?

This is very subjective, I had to think about this for a while. Overall IMO
it is worth it but that's only me, you may not think so. There are a lot
nice features (if you make use of them) on the MF-26. Only you will know
for sure.

Feel free to email if you have any other questions.

Terry J. Graham -  Freelance Photographer
Graham Fine Art Photography
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].