Nikoneers,

Generally I like fast lenses and use my 50/1.4 and a 28/2 a lot of times, but a
lot of times an extra stop would be useful. I usually shoot without tripod when I
am doing available light. I know Nikon builds a 50/1.2 and a 58/1.2 Noct, but I
don't think the half stop justifies the investment.

I have heard that Canon builts a 50/1.0, is it possible to use an adaptor for this
lens. (Is there a lens inside the adapter, like in my M42 adapter) Has anyone
experiences?

What other lenses would you suggest for this purpose (and how expensive are
they).

Thanks

Thomas
Thomas Buro ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
In den Birken 135, D-42113 Wuppertal, Germany
http://www.stud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ua0273/
Tel: *49 202 720995
Fax: *49 89 6661 775 710