Folks, three quick questions:

1. What is the appropriate lens hood for an 35/f2 AF? Is it the HN-3?
   (Is there a complete list anywhere??)

2. Is there a cross reference of Nikon (and others) filter designations?
   I understand that an A2 is (more or less) equivalent to an 81a.
   How does a Tiffen 812 fit in? What's the equivalent to an A12 etc etc
   Additionally, somebodyt said that a B2 and a A2 would give a fairly
   neutral gray. Are there other combinations that complement each other?
   (Not that I want to do it, but it helps to know how you can get the
   same magnitude/effect in the other direction)

3. Using warming filters: when applying a Tiffen 812 (or other warming)
   filter to a pure white like a brides dress, does that cause severe
   color shifts? I mean: you want to apply a warming filter to skin tones,
   but would a pure white be messd up?

Thanks,
W/

Wieland Eckert