Dear Readers,

Is there any way of locking exposure in atuo modes
without holding the *exposure lock* button pressed?.
I refer to F70 and F4s.

When I was shooting with a long telephoto mounted on a
tripod I wanted to lock the exposure and at the same time
to release the shutter using MC12A. These were to maximize
sharpness. However, I noticed that touching the camera to
lock the exposure, i.e. keeping that button pressed, would
induce shaking.

So I wish in this case there was a *sliding button* so that once
pushed it would keep the exposure untill reset.

Turning to manual mode will resolve the problem, yet it takes
longer time.

Thanks in advance
/Fernando
Dept. of Civil Engineering