Hi,

I have some questions on my newly aquired F801s:

o I am (a little bit) disapointed to notice that the F801s does not seem
to display the backround possible under/over exposure on the analog
scale when using the flash. If you have a F601/N6006, you know what I
mean. Is this normal?

o I have no user manual for the camera. Although I think I can figure
out all the functions, I'd be keen in getting a copy of one (esp. for
flash and multiple exposure functions). If anybody scanned and PDF'd one
(like what can be found on
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics) I'd be happy if
he could send me an electronic versions.

o The camera came without anything screwed on the viewfinder. If there a
standard rubber eyecup? Ref?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas.