Hi -

Thanks to all the members of the list who took the time to reply to my
request for advice about the F60 Vs the F70.
I forwarded all the message to my colleague, who went out last Saturday
to have a look for himself at all the contenders (Canon EOS 500, Pentax
MZ-50,
Nikon F60 and F70).

A large packet arrived at work today. There is now a new member of the
Nikon fan club. He eventually decided on an F60 and a 35-80mm lens. A
decision I was slightly sceptical of, but I have to admit, that for the
type of photography he wants to do, this appears to fit the bill
perfectly.

Thanks again for your help,

Martin.

Martin de la Nougerede                      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mullard Space Science Laboratory            Phone: 44 (0) 1483 274111
University College London                   Fax:   44 (0) 1483 278312
Holmbury St Mary
Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6NT, UK