>I am (a little bit) disapointed to notice that the F801s does not seem
>to display the backround possible under/over exposure on the analog
>scale when using the flash. If you have a F601/N6006, you know what I
>mean. Is this normal?
There is no overexposure indicator on the F801s / SB24
In case of underexposure, the 'flash symbol' in the viewfinder will blink, as well as
the SB24 light.
As for the 'possible u/o exp' you are refering to, I'm not sure what you mean.

>o The camera came without anything screwed on the viewfinder. If there a
>standard rubber eyecup? Ref?
Yes, there is a small rubber screw-on eyecup.
You can also get a bigger eyecup (that will break below -20°C temperature).
Guillaume Dargaud
CNR/IFA
http://sung3.ifsi.rm.cnr.it/~dargaud/Wallpaper.html

  "In politics stupidity is not a handicap."    — Napoleon Bonaparte.