Dear Ashok,

I have to say that grip (battery pack), unfortunately without screw for
tripod (easy to add) and without shutter release (not too big problem, it's
just a custom) already exist. It's not Nikon origin, it's hand make by
hobbyist. IMO, much better ergonomic than Canon grip for EOS 50. You can
use only AA batteries (4 x). On the other hand I have to agree Nikon would
make a grip for (at least) F70, why not also for F60. I'm just afraid of
Nikon's price for this.
But, much more missing is DOF!

BTW, I'd like to say to everyone who waffles about F70 interface, it's just
a personal thing, choose camera which handle with you. Not to spend too
much time and too much place with this task and nothing is changing. And
I'm able to set almost all options of F70 without removing eyes from
viewfinder, just use your HEAD and sensitive fingers. The real success
depends on your head and eyes, not by your camera. Did you ever shoot with
really primitive camera? Just try it.

Just for fun, last week I found out how to do multiexposure (unlimited
number) with F70.

luba
try "finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]"