---------------------------
FLASH PLUGS

>Does anyone know where I could purchase the small cap that goes over the
>external flash plug on my N90s, I've lost mine (don't ask me how)>

I see them for sale at the camera swap shows for $5 each.

------------------------------
OVERSEAS PRICING

>Is this equal in other "peripheric" countries?
>Good bye, and thanks for all the info you share every digest!

I have seen some outrageous pricings out there too.  When I was in France I
saw that new stuff was extrememly high in price, but used gear was very
very low, a teriffic deal.  It seems to me then that the French prefer new
gear.  When I was in Bosnia a used F5 can fetch US$3000.  Seems I'd like to
bring a lot of them there to sell.  But ut us even like that in the USA in
places.  I live in Southern CA were US$50,000 is barely enough to get by,
but in some small towns you can BUY the town for that much.  It's all
economies of scale.

Robert in Redlands