Hello Nikon users,
Last friday I got the chance to have  the new F 100 with MB 15 and AF-S 80
- 200 in hand.
Here are my first impressions
the F 100 with the MB 15 looks really like a little  F5, everybody has
already said that. But for me the interesting thing in not in a similar
look as the  F5 . The most interessant is that, without MB 15, I have got
the feeling to have a F 801 (N 8008) in my hand. It is really light (I use
F5) and fits the hand perfectly. The advantage compared to the  F 801 (one
of the best bodies Nikon ever made) is that you have a F5 inside. I except
the littles differences like motorisation  & mirror lock-up . For outdoor
photography  with F 100 you have a light, discreet and top camera.
The new AF-S 80-200 is very impressive looks more massive than the old one,
with a new hood which gives a pro look. The silent wave motorisation gives
you high speed in focusing, but if you don't need such a speed go to the
normal one because of the price. If you want a pro look for your 80-200
just buy the hood of the new one, it should fit on the old models.

prices are in sfr:
F100: 2 298.-
AF-S zoom 80-200 f 2.8 d: 2 298.-
(1.5 sfr = 1us$)