As usual, Henry Posner of B&H comes through again.  Here is what he says
about the Anti-Twist Plate for the N90s/F90x:

"There are two plates suitable for the N90s -- the one you have is
for the camera with MB-10 grip attached. It's Stroboframe's #300BE1. The
other is
their # 300H35. If you don't use the MB-10, you should exchange the one you
have for the other."

On the Saunders Photo web page (which happens to be back up now), the chart
shows the following:

     AT Plate selector chart

     Camera                                                   Anti-Twist Plate

     Nikon N90, F4s w/MB-20 battery                        300-H35

     Nikon N90s                                                    300-BE1
     Canon EOS-1N with BP-E-1 Battery Pack
     Canon EOS-1N with E-1 Power Booster

It is easy to see how I confused the plates, because I ordered the plate
that I thought was correct for the N90s/F90x (without MB-10).  Note that
the chart does not say N90s WITH MB-10.

I will send an e-mail to Saunders Photo requesting that they add this
clarification to their description.

Thanks to jack ngan, Michael Doan, and Rolland Elliott for the responses.

Cheers,

Matt