I took a look at the www.onlist.com website, and I think that's a great deal
for moving the digest. You get a choice of real-time or digest versions, and
they maintain archives. I like photo.net as well, but I think maintaining
the list in a similar fashion is the best choice.
The only catch is that there will be a small advertisement on the bottom of
each email. Or, if that really is so bad, for $60 a year, they won't put the
ads on there.
I would happily volunteer my domain name/webspace (see signature below), but
I'm not very experienced with HTML or the like as of yet. If someone can
think up some use for it, that'd be fine.

Eric Edelman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.edelmans.org