About Website Design / Documentation: There is stuff in the works and it may
end up being all good eventually. Thinking that the main developer can fix all
of that while also working a day job is just a bit blue eyed. Nim is in fact a
hobby project. Being a bit more grateful to a person which spent nearly all of
his free time in building Nim couldn't be wrong.

About partial CS: I in fact would love if it gets removed. I gave a suggestion
on how to handle "rules" if you want other cases (translation of imports). But
it may not happen :)

BTW: I can tell you for a matter of fact that @araq thinks about all of the
input from the community :)