to be fair, I feel that (in general) the critical approach to OOP that people
tend to have nowadays is refreshing. c.f., Stroustrup's [OOP without
inheritance](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcpSLRpOMJM)

IMO, what most people need from OOP is dot notation  I really like Nim's
uniform function call syntax, and, for now, I really haven't missed inheritance
(but I confess I never developed something large with it); OTOH, applications
I've been developing lately (not Nim) usually DON'T have very deep inheritance
chains

vtref really is cool, powerful and unique; my only fear is that it might be
hard to grasp for people looking for a cpp/java-like OOP. This should be
addressed with clear documentation and examples