I don't think is a matter of whether one likes methods or not. They are
popular, crystal has a more traditional oop approach, and nim doesn't.
Javascript's ways are even easier to get than oop, but oop is popular enough.
And i have seen this a lot of times in the forum/chat, people asking how to
create classes and how methods work. I think the nim community suffers of a
severe bias because many have a c/c++ background and probably want nim for the
speed/won't care about oop. Now, let's think what are learning new programmers.