After reading the **Nim in Action** book I got it to compile by placing a `^`
before `spawn`, but it makes the program slower. The problem has to do with
`segcount` returning a `FlowVar[T]` mismatch. And when I use `parallel:` it
won't compile, and shows even more errors. Doing more research.

      var cnt = 0                        # count for the primes, the '1' bytes
      for i in 0..<rescnt:               # count Kn resgroups|bytes each
restrack
          cnt += ^segcount(i*KB, Kn)
      primecnt += cnt.uint               # update primecnt for the segment