I tried the run your code but the compiler doesn't see the euler libraries.

    eulerprimes.nim(24, 6) Error: cannot open 'lib_euler_math'

How do I get all the libraries to get it to run?

I'd be interested in benchmark times. Can you post your hardware specs and the
times for counting the primes <= N, for for N = 10^9, 10^10, and 10^11?

I don't know if you've seen my sequential SSoZ code, but I'd be interested in
how they compare. I'm still learning Nim, and don't know the correct way to
implement a parallel version yet, which if done correctly will be much faster.
Studying your code I've already learned some Nim stuff I didn't know.

Here again are the gists to some reference versions of the sequential SSoZ
using the P5 prime generator.

**ssozp5.nim**

Find the primes <= N, using sequential Segmented Sieve of Zakiya (SSoZ) with P5
prime generator, written in Nim

[https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/94670e6144735eb0041919f633d6011c](https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/94670e6144735eb0041919f633d6011c)

**twinprimes_ssozp5.nim**

Find Twin Primes <= N, using sequential Segmented Sieve of Zakiya (SSoZ) with
P5 prime generator, written in Nim

[https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/776b7aae3126168b4cad90de9adc4961](https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/776b7aae3126168b4cad90de9adc4961)

**nthprime_ssozp5.nim**

Find Nth Primes, using sequential Segmented Sieve of Zakiya (SSoZ) with P5
prime generator, written in Nim

[https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/aff4f2e38f9b0f833955b4cc391de3d4](https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/aff4f2e38f9b0f833955b4cc391de3d4)