I like Nim for all the reasons given here... for me personally, comparing with
other languages...

Python, I started to learn Python and found it quite easy to pick up, however I
decided that its growing way to big as a language, too many people are changing
it too much, and for me on Windows it just became another scripting language,
no better than say Perl... and yes Python may be very popular at the moment and
that's mainly because all the schools and university's etc use it...but we all
know that they just follow each other anyway, so just because they all use it,
does not mean its the best language out there. Anybody that thinks that is a
fool.

C programming, well ive stated before somewhere, I hate the C language, always
have..... why would anybody pick the * char to use as a pointer when in nearly
every other language it was used for multiply... which meant when you look at C
code... you see all these * and its like what a mess, what a complete and utter
mess.

On windows...Nim is faster than Python and easier than C... reasons enough for
me to try it.