I'd like to point out that flash on linux sucks undesirable body parts.

If she wants to play the flash games on facebook, she really wants a better
computer than the specs you listed if it is linux. This is a adobe problem
not a linux problem.

At $299 you can get dual core Pentium D 2.8ghz, 1gig ram, 750gb drive,
dvd writer, new case with new PSU, NVidia card with 512megs ram.
Link to tiger direct. http://tinyurl.com/yhthf2r

That goes a long way to making someone's experience happy and good even
with suck software from Adobe.

Price point on hardware has dropped such that it is difficult to justify
the use of such old hardware.

Steven Critchfield cri...@basesys.com