I may be interested in that as well.  I usually run into people that
can't afford computers or are still running the old type of computers.
 I try to keep their computers running as best as they can but it
sorta gets into a time is money issue with me and i'd rather just
replace their setup with something a bit more modern, but when I start
flashing around $150 for a better computer they start wincing.  Some
of these people I deal with don't make money off of it so they can't
justify spending $150 for something like this.  Just trying to help
and spreading the love you know.... christmas season.... :)  I'll be
the Nerd sliding down the chimney...every year.