Well, Puppy Linux is working pretty well on it, but flash stuff is
real jerky... soooo  i'm asking out to the community if anyone has a
PC out there that they wanna get rid of that's better than the 400mHz,
256MB ram they would like to part with for free, lemme know.  I'm not
selling it or making any money off this cause she's a child hood
friend of mine.. even if it's missing a hard drive or even memory
sticks... lemme know.  I live in south nashville..  thanks!

Chris