I'm currently DB with OS X & Ubuntu 10.04. The Nvidia driver is a bit
wonky, though, when rendering web pages that you have to scroll on. It
quite often gives you double lines of text/pictures, but you can "select
all" on the page & straighten most of it out. Kind of annoying, and I
think I'll probably end up switching distros or something to see if that
makes a difference.

Jim