On 1/27/14 12:44 PM, Sabuj Pattanayek wrote:

    I am getting 100 down 40 up unfettered access for $39.95 a month
    through TDS in La Vergne. They have fiber running to my house. I
    was astounded to find out this was available after buying my new
    house. I also get tv and phone over that fiber so there is a small
    package discount built in there

So now you have to ask, why can't TDS come to Nashville?

Federal regulations limit an area to two suppliers. Since there are already two in Nashville, we have reached our limit.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.